Company: Coty Professional Beauty
Job Type: Full Time Employee
- Bachelor’s Degree Highly Preferred
- Previous experience using Sprinklr a +
- Strong analytical and technical accounting skills
- 3+ years of business experience in the private industry (CPG preferred), with demonstrated ability to lead and deliver strong results
- Strong computer skills particularly MS Office
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, deal with diverse levels of personnel in a multi-functional environment
- Ability to work independently, under general direction, and create organized work plans and output requirements timely
- Demonstrate creative thinking and good business judgment
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, have strong organizational, communication and leadership skills to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with all levels of management.
- Drive social strategy for all social channels, with clear understanding of how to target relevant audience segments through which content format and on which platforms. Constantly strive to grow organic following and engagement own organic social weekly & monthly reporting
- Work with media buying as a strategic advisor on paid social best practice. Define campaign KPIs and success metrics to facilitate transparent reporting
- Own social & blog calendar as well as social content toolkits to communicate to local markets
- Responsible for strategic execution and publishing of all social content including testing of frequency, timing and content type optimization (visual content, hashtag keywords, use of emojis etc) to keep improving social performance. Build OPI social point of view on ephemeral content and social videos.
- Own relationship with social influencer agency with view to drive volume of quality, recyclable influencer UGC that can be repurposed towards own social accounts and
- Partner with the digital content strategy manager to come up with solid plausible social content formats as well as disruptive, growth hacking social branding ideas
- Develop and maintain strategic like-minded brand social partnerships to increase brand exposure to new social audiences
- Stay abreast of social user trends and shifting behavior to be a social trendsetter as opposed to reacting late to new trends
- Define global vs local social strategy. Build a robust global tech set-up for all local markets to benefit from global brand following, and develop clear guidance for local markets on how to create local on-brand content
- Build a community management strategy with the agency. Communicate with followers through social as a way to make them feel part of the OPI community. Work with the Customer Support Director to respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
Pay: Dependent on experience
Job Type: Project-Based
Skills Needed: Coding, HTML, CSS
Job Description: We're looking for someone to code 4-5 emails at a basic level; change colors, add text boxes, add graphics and CTA buttons.